CST STUDIO SUITE 2017.01 | 3.2 Gb
Computer Simulation Technology (CST) has launched the 2017 version of its electromagnetic simulation tool, CST STUDIO SUITE. The latest edition includes a range of new tools for synthesis and analysis and improvements to existing features. It is now available to order globally.
The CST STUDIO SUITE is an electromagnetic (EM) simulation software package with solvers for various applications across the electromagnetic spectrum, as well as multi-physics and particle applications. All of CST tools are available within a single graphical user interface and can be linked together for straightforward hybridization of simulations. It is currently being used in leading companies across the high-tech and manufacturing industries to develop new ideas, optimize products, and ensure standards compliance. The 2017 release of the suite builds on the success of previous releases with new features for broader and more in-depth analysis of EM systems.
The new tool Filter Designer 3D (FD3D) can now automatically synthesize cross-coupled and diplexer filter designs to meet the specifications, including transmission zeroes, Q-factor, and equiripple. The complex and sensitive nature of these filters makes them challenging to design and tune with traditional methods. Coupling matrix extraction with FD3D offers an efficient way to fine-tune 3D filter structures.
The new Interference Task offers a straightforward approach for investigating potential EMI issues using coupling data from simulations. At a glance, it shows which combinations of RF systems can potentially lead to co-site interference problems, allowing mitigation approaches to be tested on a virtual prototype. The updated ray-tracing Asymptotic Solver in STUDIO SUITE can now directly calculate the coupling between antennas. It can simulate extremely large platforms such as aircraft, ships, and buildings very efficiently, making it well suited to many kinds of antenna placement scenarios. This can be combined with the Interference Task for detailed co-site analysis of vehicles, vessels, and aircraft.
The 2017 version also sees the expansion of CST MPHYSICS STUDIO tools with the Conjugate Heat Transfer (CHT) Solver. This uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to simulate the flow of air through devices, taking fans and vents into account. With the CHT Solver, users can include the cooling systems in their multi-physics simulation, allowing these systems to be designed and optimized before constructing prototypes.
General / Environment
- Corrected icon size in CST Update Manager when the system font is too large.
- Repaired encoding problem in Ribbon combo boxes.
- Fixed issue with enabled state of Ribbon split buttons.
System Assembly Modeling
- Corrected block updates in the layout which contain lumped elements.
- CHT solver settings are now taken into account for simulation project reference model inheritance.
EDA Import / EDA Tools
- Fixed issue with changed port impedance when opening a CST project from a previous version.
Distributed Computing (DC)
- Fixed multiple writing of header in log file after remote connection was established.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Transient Solver
- Fixed setup error in case of Hyper-threading and more than one Hardware Acceleration device.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Transient Solver (TLM Mesh)
- Latitude settings for TLM solver are now correctly restored.
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Frequency Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Improved stability of Frequency distributed computing with farfield probes.
- The second Floquet port mode with the option polarization independent of the scan angle phi is handled
CST MICROWAVE STUDIO - Asymptotic Solver
- Improved stability when using near field source together with field monitors.
- Fixed wrong hotspot scaling when using SBR Raytubes.
CST EM STUDIO - General
- Repaired the time limits accuracy problem for the iron loss monitor
- Improved mesh invalidation during post processing solver runs after distributed computing simulations.
CST EM STUDIO - LF Frequency Domain Solver (Tetrahedral Mesh)
- Improved stability of impedance calculation in LF FD TET solver.
- Fixed calculation of an admittance matrix in the EQS LF TET solver.
CST PCB STUDIO
- PI Solver: Repaired pin grouping when components are switched off.
CST DESIGN STUDIO
- Improved CST file creation after calculating a CST PCBS file block from CST DS in hidden mode.
- Repaired deletion of electrical machine tasks.
- Improved opening of CST CS projects in case of a failed rebuild.
- Allow corner changes in the IBIS dialog box without pressing Edit.
- Save project after conversion of legacy IBIS blocks and delete relict IBIS files.
- Prevent relative file path irregularity from impeding the conversion of legacy IBIS blocks.
- Proceed with conversion of legacy IBIS blocks despite errors.
- Re-enabled selection of heterogeneous differential IBIS buffers.
- Corrected point margin and secondary received power density calculation for spectra with Dirac-Delta
- Improved violation matrix tooltip.
About CST Computer Simulation Technology AG.
Founded in 1992, CST offers the market's widest range of 3D electromagnetic field simulation tools through a global network of sales and support staff and representatives. CST develops CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of high-performance software for the simulation of electromagnetic fields in all frequency bands, and also sells and supports complementary third-party products. Its success is based on combination of leading edge technology, a user-friendly interface and knowledgeable support staff. CST's customers are market leaders in industries as diverse as telecommunications, defense, automotive, electronics and healthcare. Today, the company enjoys a leading position in the high-frequency 3D EM simulation market and employs 280 sales, development, and support personnel around the world.
Product: CST STUDIO SUITE
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: ShiChuang 7even / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 R2
Size: 3.2 Gb
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!